Poole Painting Studio - Art and Painting Courses
Poole Painting Studio offers courses in contemporary art and traditional craftsmanship in the heart of old Poole.
New 2014 Summer Courses programme now available - Click Here
Poole Painting Studio is:
- home to the annual series of Poole Painting Studio Summer Courses June-September;
- tuition from award-winning artists;
- at the centre of artistic life in East Dorset, a place to meet other artists in a beautiful atmospheric space dedicated to making art;
- in a historic building with a walled garden in a picturesque part of Old Poole, close to Poole Quay, Harbour and Islands;
- working studio for Ruth Oaks, painter and printmaker;
- gallery for occasional exhibitions by Ruth Oaks and other artists;
- venue for year-round art classes with various tutors;
- available to hire for your own project, course or event;
- closely associated with Poole Printmakers workshop ( www.poole-printmakers.org.uk ) on the ground floor of the building;
- venue and base for Fresh Talent - please contact Ruth Oaks.
Our delightful, airy painting studio is located in a converted 18th century warehouse
close to the waterfront and quayside in the stunning landscape of Poole Harbour and its islands.
The Jurassic Coast and Dorset countryside are within easy reach.
Now available: “Step in Anywhere” a book of poems by Jane Wilson illustrated with wood engravings by Ruth Oaks.
Price £9.50 includes p&p in the UK. Email email@example.com for a copy or come and see us during Dorset Art Weeks and see the original engravings.
Our open studio for Dorset Art Weeks is 24th May – 8th June 2014, open daily (except Tuesdays) 11am – 5pm.
More information on Dorset Art Weeks www.dorsetartweeks.co.uk.